Thursday 17 June 2010

The cane and a skateboard




Despite being an Englishman, the cane is not really a favourite implement of mine. It is something which I associate more with the clinical discipline of the Headmaster's study rather than the intimate, domestic discipline which goes on behind closed doors. Generally I prefer a young lady to be bottom upwards, over my knee to correct whatever misbehaviour has been occurred. 

In this case I believe I see a thin cane resting against the door - ready to be used later. But the rest of the scene looks delightfully natural, domestic and un-posed. Her skirt is tucked up at the back to reveal some delightfully child-like knickers and a skate board leans abandoned against the wall to one side. I get the impression that this is genuine discipline being carried out in someone's home.

No comments:

Post a Comment